Freitag, 20. März 2009

Bunnies!!!

Still sick but better than yesterday ^^
Now I can tell you a little more about my first days in Kyoto.

Flight.
It was bothersome and too long. I was totally stressed so I even couldn't really say goodbye to my boyfriend. That pisses me off everytime I think about it.
In front of us were two babies and a small child that wouldn't sit still or shut up the whole flight. I thought about killing him but I guess his mother would've minded.
Movies I watched: "Paris, Paris" which was really great and "The Duchess" which was really sad (*snif*).



Arrival.
That was great. It was suddenly warm, there were good looking people everywhere... even without a single hour of sleep I felt fantastic. Japan!!! :D
We had to take a bus to Kyoto. The drive was a bit boring and tiresome (-> no sleep and all).
In Kyoto our little group split and we took Taxis to our Hostel. It's small but comfy. Plus, it's really central. Just a 5 minute walk to the station. It awesome ^^
We spent our first day walking around where we live, looking at a huge shire that is being rebuilt as a whole and staring at bishis (good looking men). We wanted to meet with Kaden and Jonas in the evening but missed each other. So we walked around Gion instead. It's really crowded in the evening. I loved it ^^

The first days.
It was a looooot of walking around, looking at things, meeting up with the boys and going to Uji... and SHOPPING! :D
Yeah, although I haven't bought a lot, my money keeps to dissappear XD But who can resist litte Bunny-thingies that look at you with suuuuch big eyes? *__*

I keep looking for a Kimono but it's very difficult to find a perfect one that isn't too expensive... *sighs*

Cinema.
Yeah!!! We watched "Dragonball: Evolution" yesterday! It was in English with Japanese subs so I understood everything :P I waited for the movie such a long time... It was really funny and not too bad. But you can't expect too much. It's really not Dragonball at all anymore. ^^°

Anyway... Today, I'll stay in bed and try to get better ^^ Don't wanna be sick >__<

Hugs and kisses!!! Love ya all!
Milly

1 Kommentar: